Here's how you can remove 1Blocker from your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
- In Safari, disable all our extensions in Safari > Preferences... > Extensions.
- Quit Safari and 1Blocker.
- In the Finder, go to the Applications folder and locate 1Blocker.
- Drag the app to the Trash on your Dock or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- Go to the Trash and empty it.
- On your iPhone/iPad, locate 1Blocker.
- Touch and hold the app's icon.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App then tap Delete to confirm.