This article explains how to add 1Blocker to more devices under the same subscription, trial, or Lifetime Premium.
As soon as you are all set on your iOS or macOS device, you can start using 1Blocker on more devices for free. For example, if you installed 1Blocker on iOS, you can download the macOS version from the Mac App Store under the same Apple ID and iCloud ID. When you launch the app, it will check your purchase status and give you access to the same features you have on iOS.
It is crucial to make sure that the app recognizes you. In this case, all features you had will be unlocked, and in 1Blocker's Settings > Premium (Subscribed) you will see the "Manage Subscriptions" button.
After you activate 1Blocker for the first time, the App Store may need some time to process and sync your purchase status:
- We recommend waiting for at least 2-5 minutes before adding more devices;
- If the app didn't pick up your subscriber status. It's worth reinstalling the app and checking once again;
- The app may ask to sign in with your Apple ID to validate purchase status;
- Also, sometimes, it is required to use the Restore Purchase button, which you will find on 1Blocker's Settings > Premium.
Syncing Premium across different platforms
Sometimes the App Store delays responding with the correct purchase ID while syncing Premium between two different platforms, e.g., iOS and macOS. The app may create a new purchase ID because of that. Usually, it can be fixed by re-syncing the status from the device that was used to make the initial purchase.
Let's say you purchased 1Blocker using an iOS device and now your Mac fails to recognize you.
Here's how to fix that:
- launch 1Blocker on your iOS device;
- go to Settings and re-enable iCloud Sync;
- while in Settings, go to Premium and tap Restore Purchase there;
- launch 1Blocker on your Mac;
- go to 1Blocker > Premium and tap Restore Purchase on your Mac.
The app will sync two purchase IDs under the same alias.
Of course, if any questions arise, you are always welcome to contact us via Twitter, email, or the app itself.