You can easily export and import any groups of custom rules or even whole categories of custom rules from 1Blocker. The rules can be downloaded or sent directly to other people via email or any messenger. Also, if you have a file with rules exported from our app, you can import it to any other 1Blocker app installed on another device.
Exporting from 1Blocker on iOS
- On your iOS device, open 1Blocker app.
- Go to the Rules > Custom.
- Swipe left the group you want to export to see the “Share” option.
- Having hit the “Share” button, you will see export options.
- Choose one of them by tapping it.
Exporting from 1Blocker on macOS (coming soon)
- On your Mac, open 1Blocker.
- On the left pane, tap with two fingers the group you want to export.
- Click Export to File and choose the destination to export.
Importing to 1Blocker
If you have a 1Blocker compatible file on your device, you can import it by simply opening the file. 1Blocker will do the rest. It will import and set everything up automatically.